mercredi 26 janvier 2011

test shoot location



On the next session I will have a more soft light in my back left .. to get somme thing simular as the sun and less harsh
a will maby have son green, to see if I can get the color cast in the back ground wors I will correct it on photoshop with a selection but its minimal in the photo

for sure i will have a business man or lady probably in suit.

I will probably  have a photo montage to get the background as expose as the indoor .. to get the building in the left background 


1 commentaire:

  1. Mathieu
    I included lots of questions and details on the blog for you to include in your report. They are there for a reason. The next time please answer all questions and include everything I list for the diagram and report.
    What are your available light readings? You need to include those in your diagram!!!! Why did you not include the layout on your polaroid?
    What was the reason for your lens choice etc.....
    Please read instructions.
    diagram and polaroid 16/25
    analysis and report 17/25

    RépondreSupprimer